Once your beautiful flowers have arrived, you want them to last as long as possible. Here’s a few tips:
– Wash your vase with a warm water and dash of bleach. This will help to get rid off any old bacteria in the vase. You may not see it with the naked eye but it’s definitely there!
– Cut the stems before putting the flowers in the water. This will allow your flowers to drink and stay looking gorgeous longer.
– Don’t use ice cold water for your vase. No flowers likes to be cold. Use nice lukewarm water.
– Keep your vase filled with water! All flower and foliage stems should be submerged.
– If your flowers came in a basket or other container with foam, add fresh water every day.
– Immediately remove dead or wilting leaves and stems from fresh flower arrangements.
– Change water, cut stems and wash your vase every 5-7 days.
Enjoy your beautiful flowers! x